Open Door is Westchester and Putnam County’s leading expert in all aspects of health, with a broad focus on building healthier communities. From prevention and wellness programs, to the treatment of diseases, Open Door sees our primary mission as keeping our local communities healthy and strong, regardless of people’s ability to pay.
Learn about our vision, mission, and values, and meet Open Door’s leadership.
Open Door welcomes inquiries from the press and can provide expert sources on a variety of health topics.
For press inquiries, contact:
Recent press coverage
- Open Door House Tour, StacyKnows.com, April 15, 2015
- Community Health Centers Fill Dental Care Gap for Seniors, Westfaironline.com, March 27, 2015
- Measles is a Serious Disease, and MMR is a Safe Vaccine Westmore News, March 13, 2015
- Filling a Need, Mobile Dentist Roll Out to School, Journal News, February 19, 2015
- Measels PSA, 107.1 The Peak
- Mamaroneck divided over school clinic plan, Journal News, February 16, 2015
- Open Door Looks to Village, Mamaroneck Review, January 15, 2015
- Mobile Dentists Ensure Port Chester Students Have Healthy Smiles, Verizon FIOS1 News, February 13, 2015
- Beyond Checkups, Westchester Magazine, January 2015
- Open Door Eyes Free Clinic at Ossining High, Journal News, November 30, 2014