Give a gift to an underserved child this holiday season.
For many children, this may be the only present they receive.
Open Door’s Annual Holiday Toy Drive and “Santa Days” have become a welcome source of Holiday cheer for underserved families throughout our community.
This year, with your support, we plan to go BIG and distribute over 3,000 new, unwrapped toys and gift cards for our young patients ages newborn to 14-years, with an approximate value of $20. Our 2018 Toys and Gift Wish List
is now available and provides information about what kinds of toys/materials we are most in need of at this time of the year.
Please join us – there are many ways you can help. Together, we can make this year’s Toy Drive a truly magical experience for all of our Open Door kids!
No Time to Shop?
Visit our online wish lists at: amazon.com (Open Door Holiday Toy Drive). Monetary donations are cheerfully accepted and we will be happy to do the shopping for you!
Or mail checks made payable to Open Door Foundation and mail to:
Open Door Foundation
2 Church Street, Suite 101
Ossining, NY 10562
More Ways to Get Involved:
- Host a Toy Drive: Hosting a Toy Drive is a great way to interact with your friends, classmates, neighbors or coworkers.
- Wrapping Up Joy: It takes many hands and miles of gift wrap to get 2,500 toys sorted and ready to give to our young patients. We appreciate donations of holiday wrapping paper, batteries, and tape too!
- Santa Day Helpers: Help organize and distribute gifts to the children. There are many jobs to fill at each of our six Santa Days in December.
- Toy Drive Pick Ups: Help Open Door collect the toy donations from our community supporters.
- Re-Gift Unopened Gifts: Many children receive gifts they never open. Host a re-gifting campaign for new, unopened toys and gifts for children ages infant to 14 years. Great for schools, scouts, and other organizations!
- Drop off gifts at any of our Open Door locations.
- For more information or to sign-up for any of the above holiday giving please contact Jane Levy, Manager of Volunteer Programs at 914-502-1468 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2018 Toys and Gift Wish List
Toy Drive Flier
Toy Drop Box Sign