Join our Team
Working at Open Door is making a difference in the lives of thousands of families every day. It is an exceptional place that values teamwork, professionalism and respect among its team members. Our staff is dedicated to providing quality health care for our patients and the communities we serve.
We are committed to:
- Recognizing and encouraging the value of diversity in the work place;
- Retaining our valued employees by assuring effective leadership;
- Developing the full potential of our workforce by training, supporting continued education, and career enhancement;
- Providing a safe and healthy work atmosphere;
- Inspiring and encouraging a high level of employee morale through recognition, effective communication and feedback;
- Treating our employees with dignity and equality while maintaining compliance with Open Door policies and procedures and labor laws; and
- Maintaining a philosophy of teamwork inspired through effective organizational management and proactive efforts.
Join our team and experience what sets us apart:
- Career development opportunities
- Pride in our comprehensive and coordinated system of health service
- Compassion and commitment to our communities
- Our efforts to eliminate disparities for the medically underserved
- Our commitment to our workforce
- Opportunities to develop new services/programs for our patients
Employment at Open Door
Open Door is committed to hiring the best qualified candidates and engages in recruitment and selection practices that are in compliance with all applicable employment laws. It is the policy of the Open Door to provide equal employment opportunity for employment to all applicants and employees.
Open Door’s priority is to recruit and retain a motivated work force, one that supports our mission and achieves our vision. We recognize that staffing effectiveness is a strategic resource that is critical to Open Door’s success.
To apply, please complete the online application available for each position, submit your current resume and cover letter with salary requirements. Please, include the title of the position in the subject line.
If your qualifications closely match a current employment opportunity, you may be contacted for a pre-employment assessment. If you are contacted for further consideration you will be required to supply the following items:
- A current resume
- A completed employment application (if not already submitted)
Open Door Family Medical Centers offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package for qualifying employees and their families. Our benefits coverage includes medical insurance, dental insurance, flexible spending accounts, long-term and short-term disability insurance, life insurance, paid time-off, and tuition reimbursement. In addition, employees are encouraged to participate in our 401(k) retirement program. (Some benefits may not apply to all positions listed.)
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Open Door is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants and employees will be treated without regard to actual or perceived age, race, marital status, veteran/military status, sexual orientation, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, ethnicity, citizenship status, color, creed, genetic predisposition, carrier status, handicap, disability provided the employee is qualified and capable of performing the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation, familial status and/or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.